Cora logo
Cora

Cora Employee Reviews for Host/Cashier

working at cora’s

working there was ok. there is a lot to learn and is a very fast paced environment as it does tend to get very very busy on a regular basis, takes awhile to get used to. management team is completely unprofessional including the boss, way too much drama and no respect.

Cora’s

Cora’s was a friendly environment we all got a long we got all are jobs done we always help out when it was need we always look out for each other if we don’t know where any was people would always help the

Cons

Take a break when u didn’t have anything to do to

Very good

Very good workplace environment. The staff were nice and were always willing to work in a team. The experience gathered was amazing. Management was also very understanding.

An enjoyable work environment

It felt more like a family than a job. I worked as a hostess for a while and trained numerous employees. There is potential to move up, although it is very unlikely. Staff were great and the atmosphere was always busy with something to do.

Pros

free food or discounted food, 4% tip out at the end of the month

A place with amazing service and an enlightening place to work at!

I got to work 10 minutes before my shift everyday so that you don't worry as much about being late, the place got busy around 11 am on saturdays, I would get to work as soon as possible and have everything organized and ready so that once it get's busy tables are ready for customers and it's not as unorganized. Learned tips and tricks to amazing customer service. Management was amazing the boss was very open to the customers, the customers felt as if they've known the boss for a long time even though they've just met him. The boss made them feel welcomed, Cora's was a very welcoming place, people walked out with smiles. Co-workers were nice and welcoming, they made the job even more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job, there wasn't any, the most hardest things could get would be when it got too busy and tables were full so you had to be quick with getting tables ready for the customers because you don't want the customers to be waiting, most enjoyable part was communicating with the customers, they're all very sweet!

Productive and fun environment

Great co-workers, organized, clean and fun workplace. One of the best locations to work at is the Scarborough location.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement