Cora Employee Reviews for Host/Cashier

Cora’s
Hostess and Cashier, St. Catharines (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON14 March 2019
Cora’s was a friendly environment we all got a long we got all are jobs done we always help out when it was need we always look out for each other if we don’t know where any was people would always help the
Cons
Take a break when u didn’t have anything to do to
Very good
Hostess, Cashier, & Food Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON24 February 2018
Very good workplace environment. The staff were nice and were always willing to work in a team. The experience gathered was amazing. Management was also very understanding.
An enjoyable work environment
Hostess/Cashier/Expo (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON13 July 2016
It felt more like a family than a job. I worked as a hostess for a while and trained numerous employees. There is potential to move up, although it is very unlikely. Staff were great and the atmosphere was always busy with something to do.
Pros
free food or discounted food, 4% tip out at the end of the month
A place with amazing service and an enlightening place to work at!
Cashier, Host, Busser (Current Employee) –  Calgary10 March 2015
I got to work 10 minutes before my shift everyday so that you don't worry as much about being late, the place got busy around 11 am on saturdays, I would get to work as soon as possible and have everything organized and ready so that once it get's busy tables are ready for customers and it's not as unorganized. Learned tips and tricks to amazing customer service. Management was amazing the boss was very open to the customers, the customers felt as if they've known the boss for a long time even though they've just met him. The boss made them feel welcomed, Cora's was a very welcoming place, people walked out with smiles. Co-workers were nice and welcoming, they made the job even more enjoyable. The hardest part of the job, there wasn't any, the most hardest things could get would be when it got too busy and tables were full so you had to be quick with getting tables ready for the customers because you don't want the customers to be waiting, most enjoyable part was communicating with the customers, they're all very sweet!
Productive and fun environment
Hostess, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 April 2014
Great co-workers, organized, clean and fun workplace. One of the best locations to work at is the Scarborough location.