Cora logo
Cora

Cora Employee Reviews for Dishwasher

Work-life balance

My time working with Cora's was a positive experience.

My time working with Cora's was a positive experience. I loved the team and was fun working with them. i made a lot of friends there too. My manager treated me fairly and I would recommend this company to my friends.

Horrible place of work

Cora’s was a job where you got underpaid for the work that you did. I did many many things that were management worthy, after working for 6ish months I had no desire to continue working as a dishwasher when i applied for a host position and was told id be promoted every week, not once was i.

The owner is hands-on to his business.

the job has a nice work environment. they offer good Canadian food. the staffs are friendly and customer-centred. there are a lot of good foods to choose from.

Fun staff to work with

Not eneough hours or days, hardworking staff, good mangement, awesome food, felt comfortable there at times. Made some friends there as well, easy and friendly people to get along with.

Pros

had good tips

Cons

barely any breaks

Decent job

Obviously in a kitchen you will be rushed but that wasn't really a problem, it was more the coworkers I had. Nobody was really properly trained, so it would get more hectic than it had to be. Also the maneger, he was a great guy, but not that on top of things. That was just my experience at the time

Such amazing work place

I have been working here for two years and ongoing I have full commitment staying longer just love my staff and its place I want come to everyday! Cora is amazing all I got say about it!

Pros

Great tips and benefits

Cons

Gets slow in fall and winter

Great place to work. One of the best I would recommend

I loved working here. We had a great team and an awesome boss. Management is not bad and team work is the best. My heartfelt sadness that the owner is closing for business. I can stay here for 5 more years if can be. It was a multi cultural team but we went along well. I have learned to use my time management as this is a fast paced restaurant. Great deal of patience and common sense too. There is nothing easy , all but hard work, but it is where we can test ourselves, so yes, it is still good.

Pros

free lunch and tips

Cons

store is closing down soon

Wonderful environment, great food, busy workplace

I absolutely loved this opportunity though I didn't last very long. I wish I could go back in time & re-try this job.. But I still enjoyed it & learned the proper (and most efficient way) to peel & pit & cut most fruits & vegetables. I also got to meet Cora, herself; it was amazing!

Nice job

I really liked this job. It fit me very well. My boss was very friendly and was a very nice to be around. He knew how to motivate people. Them employers were friendly too.

fun workplace

learned to cooperate with othet workers, most enjoyable part of the job is lunch time. all the co workers are helpful and excellent in their jobs. really delicious food.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

no cons

Jobs at Cora

Dishwasher positions
See more jobs

Non-stop job in a dynamics environment

There where no time to be bored, and I like this kind of work place. There was always something to do and I can improve my technique to do things faster and better.

Pros

I like the rush of a restaurant.

Cons

I was restrict and a very tight work place.

Fast pace work environment

Was a good part time job. Friendly co-workers but i broke my hand in the winter and they let me go because of it. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the weekend crowds. A lot of college students would come in for breakfast after a night of partying which made it a very fast paced job.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

very high pace

good experience for dish washing.

It's good experience, but some of the people that work there are not easy to get along with. The manager seems nice at first but after a couple days your forgotten about like you were never there. They will not go out of their way to talk to you, or even care what's going on outside of work. But the food is great for sure. The hardest part of the job is taking breaks.. becuase when your on break the work doesn't stop. So when you get back to work you have a lot more to do. The enjoyable part of the is some of the coworkers that are easy to get along with.

Pros

tips and a free meal

Cons

staying in the back with no windows. it makes to day take longer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement