Cora logo
Cora

Cora Employee Reviews in Whitby, ON

Awesome and Fast

Awesome, dealing with food professionally. Very fast pace and awesome. Great place for people to have breakfast. Using many skills including, knife skills!

Part time Server at Cora's

A typical day at work included greeting customers, taking and preparing orders, and clearing tables in a fast paced work environment. In this position I learned to multitask and deal with conflict. The management was very accommodating and supportive of their staff. Their motto was "A successful business is built on happy employees". The hardest part of this job was managing tables during rush hour as this can get very overwhelming at times. The most enjoyable part of this job was customer interaction and making someones day better through positive service and providing a successful customer experience.

Very good

Very good workplace environment. The staff were nice and were always willing to work in a team. The experience gathered was amazing. Management was also very understanding.

Great people, great food

Cora's in Whitby has the greatest staff I have had the pleasure to work with. They were all very friendly and respectful. I was so impressed with their time management skills in the kitchen and how well everyone worked together as a team. The management was friendly and more then fair. With every shift you get a free meal (awesome!) and free coffee/tea. The hardest part of my job was finding my "groove" and learning all of the different dishes off by heart. Working there really inspired me to dream about opening up a franchise like Cora's as the restaurant had such a "family" feel to it. Everyone knew their place, what to do, and when to joke. Fantastic!

Pros

Free meals, great people, learn to cook, off early in day

Cons

Early mornings, sweltering kitchen in summer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement