Cora

Cora Employee Reviews in Saskatoon, SK

Majority of staff is amazing and wonderful to work with. Conditions are fairly good. Very fast paced and stressful at times. Is often fluxiating in slow days and fast.
Obviously in a kitchen you will be rushed but that wasn't really a problem, it was more the coworkers I had. Nobody was really properly trained, so it would get more hectic than it had to be. Also the maneger, he was a great guy, but not that on top of things. That was just my experience at the time
I did not enjoy working at Cora. The hours did not accommodate my schedule, and therefore I did not have a good work/life balance. Management was poor.
Great and bright area. Very happy go lucky, wonderful customers and the staff are great people. Nice flow of your shift, time goes by quite fast.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
place mats
loved working there but the gm makes weird calls and loves it when you kiss his butt even if there dept is losing money your job is safe ...if you make money for your dept and dont kiss butt you wont have a job , awesome place to work just got to butt kiss well
Pros
great atmoshere
Cons
gm is crazy
Days at Coras go by super fast and I love the people I work with. The most enjoyable part of the job would be able to give our customers a wonderful and healthy meal then seeing the smiles on their faces as they leave because of their experience.
Pros
working with an incredible team at a fact paced place
Cons
No break times on busy days