Cora logo
Cora

Cora Employee Reviews in Saint John, NB

At work

At Coras I've learned so many things in the past few years I went from being a hostess to expo and even did a little serving.i enjoyed my years there but I don't enjoy the environment I was supposed to have. Coras will forever have a place in my heart and the people

Pros

People

great staff

This was a franchise breakfast restaurant that was struggling with numbers and meeting those set goals. The owner had no idea where all his food cost was going. I started there as assistant manager and stayed in that position until i left. I showed the owner where all the money was going and also set systems in place to help him prevent the loss of money. That did not go over well with alot of staff that took everything for free, and buy my stoping them they essentialy made my life there hell until i left. But i learned that i can find a problem and solve it. Meeting my set goals for food cost made me feel good about what i was doing there.

Pros

great learning experience.

Cons

staff

Nice Co-Workers, always something to do.

Awesome manager who helped the days go by fast. From serving tables, to seating the door, to cleaning tables, to taking the cash, it is a enjoyable job.

Pros

tips

Cons

lunch rushes

Jobs at Cora