Cora logo
Cora

Cora Employee Reviews in Red Deer, AB

3.1Pay & benefits

nice environment

good and clean workplace. The management team are very approachable, all the workers are friendly, The working hours are from 6 a.m to 4 p.m only, so you can still have another work in the afternoon.

Aweful place to work

Communication between management and staff was aweful. This location has a pest problem, well working I was just informed to sweep up as many bugs as I could. Management does not follow food safety standards properly.

would not recommend working there. poor management

I started working there in September 2015 it was wonderful at first. When business sold in August 2017 new management had no idea how to run restaurant. Also discovered servers were being deducted a half hour off time but not allowed too take the break. The hours of the business are perfect loved early morning shift and enjoyed all my regular guests then in November management decided as a business decision too terminate myself and another coworker.

Great place to gain culinary skills and past paced working environment skills.

My time at Cora Breakfast & Lunch has been a great learning experience, from the time I started when I was just in high school to my last day just recently this July. The people were amazing and full of energy, and it was a great time working with them.

Pros

Free lunches, short busy work days.

Cons

Often short staffed

it was an amazing place

back when i worked at cora it was an amazing funfilled place to work i would love to work there again. The management and owners were wonderful and the staff was always welcoming

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement