Cora Employee Reviews in Lasalle, QCReview this company
Lasalle, QC1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 726 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Très bonne expérience de travail malgré le chef du personnel de salle qui juge beaucoup sur l’apparence.
40% sur la nourriture, café et toast gratuit
Pas de pause
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cora?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 726 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Cora with
Questions about Cora
- If you were to leave Cora, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cora?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at CORA's?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Cora Breakfast and Lunch?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cora?3 people answered
- What is the tip out percent? Are the tips pooled? Do the servers get to keep their tips?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Cora?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Cora?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Cora a better place to work?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Cora? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered