Cora Employee Reviews in Langley, BC

Management is absolutely terrible.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC23 September 2019
As a former employee it was very frustrating for getting punished for things we shouldnt have been punished for. If we ever called in sick (with a doctors note) the management would punish you by cutting your shifts for the following weeks. I know some of my coworkers would come in really ill because they couldnt afford to have their shifts cut in the following weeks. Worst
a very fun and engaging workplace
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC2 June 2015
During the week at Cora's, the pace can vary from very slow to fairly busy. The weekends are another matter, typically very busy. As a line cook, there is never a shortage of things to do.
I have learned valuable skills for the kitchen while working at Cora's that will stay with me for a long time, and met a lot of people. It is a very good job for introducing you to the different aspects of working on a line, and preparing you for bigger positions.
The management is great. My bosses are friendly and approachable. They are very accommodating and will do whatever they can to help you.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with the stress. if I'm closing or working on a weekend, I can find it a bit overwhelming.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that I get to work with so many amazing people. They really do make my day, and they more than make up for any downfalls.