Cora logo
Cora

Cora Employee Reviews in Kanata, ON

Laid back work place and nice people.

I really enjoyed the new experience of working in a restaurant very exciting, and would definitely like to work in the food industry again.My every day tasks were seating customers, cleaning tables, any tasks that needed to be completed, and working the cash.Generally the hardest part about working at Cora's is the customers: making sure that they're happy and everything goes smoothly. This is also the most enjoyable as I really enjoy the energy that comes from interacting with people and customers.Many of my coworkers were very hardworking and longtime employees of Cora's, and they were all very pleasant to work with and popular with the customers.I learned a lot about working in a restaurant environment during my time at Cora's and furthermore about the underpinnings of a small business, which I found very interesting.Overall aside from a few personal reasons, I found Cora's a great experience and hold the chain and it's owners in high regards.

Pros

good hours.

Cons

personal

Good food prep/safety and line cook experience

Cora's is a good place for first-time line cook and prep cook experience. Ability to learn quickly is an asset as you learn while being on the line or at the prep table. Fast-paced, moderate-pressure environment when orders are flowing in. Must be comfortable working under pressure during rushes and on a cramped line. Team-work environment is positive. Management is decent.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Fast-paced, high pressure during rushes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement