Cora Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Great
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 March 2018
I loved working there it was fabulous, I enjoyed the work environment and the people were friendly and understanding. I loved the team based environment and all the support.
Excellent team work
Server (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 February 2018
I used work in Cora's Kensington and I enjoyed it a lot. The restaurant has excellent management and has positive work environment. Every employee are confident at its own job.
fun
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 September 2017
it was a fun place to work at the people there treated you like a family. food was good as well gave you enough to take home and have it later if you wanted to,
Wonderful environment, great food, busy workplace
Dishwasher/Fruiter (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 May 2017
I absolutely loved this opportunity though I didn't last very long. I wish I could go back in time & re-try this job.. But I still enjoyed it & learned the proper (and most efficient way) to peel & pit & cut most fruits & vegetables.
I also got to meet Cora, herself; it was amazing!
Nice job
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 January 2017
I really liked this job. It fit me very well. My boss was very friendly and was a very nice to be around. He knew how to motivate people. Them employers were friendly too.
Very open and fun atmosphere.
Host (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 July 2016
When I went to work there were always people ready to smile and talk to me ask me how I was and they cared about how you were doing.
Pros
would give half off of anything u ordered before 2PM and free soup for lunches
Cons
Early Hours
coras serving job
server (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 November 2015
Coras was a high stress job, constant line ups. Learned to cope with a high stress environment, had to be fast while multitasking; greeting customers, taking orders, running drinks/food, taking care of multiple tables at a time, sometimes up to 9 tables, each table occupies 4-10 people per table. Management was done professionally. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, it was team work, everyone helped each other. The hardest part of the job as at the beginning learning to multi task and juggle so many tables at a time. I enjoyed seeing the customers happy with their overall experience of the food and service.
Pros
50% meals for employees
Cons
high stress
colourful and great atmosphere
server/manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 January 2013
It is a very high volume fast paced environment. I loved my peers and the money but just couldnt get past the terrible managment. I loved this job and would of stayed but it was a conflict of interest.
Pros
n/a
Cons
great money and great co workers
excellent values and a great work place
Cook (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 September 2012
Fresh, friendly and a great place to work. I have worked with Cora for the past 3 years and have thoroughly enjoyed it. My employers are fun and very understanding if a personal circumstance should come up. The wages are fair and the shifts are accommodating.Anyone able to handle a fast pace and has excellent attention to detail should try Cora.