Cora logo
Cora

Cora Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Work-life balance

Cora restaurant

This restaurant is very good for students to work at because of the part time schedule available for them. Very friendly co workers and very good management

It is really fun and fulfilling to work in this restaurant.

This store is always busy and packed on weekends that it cultivates my Customer Service skills and all other qualities that meets the needs of the restaurant and guests.

Great

I loved working there it was fabulous, I enjoyed the work environment and the people were friendly and understanding. I loved the team based environment and all the support.

Excellent team work

I used work in Cora's Kensington and I enjoyed it a lot. The restaurant has excellent management and has positive work environment. Every employee are confident at its own job.

fun

it was a fun place to work at the people there treated you like a family. food was good as well gave you enough to take home and have it later if you wanted to,

Wonderful environment, great food, busy workplace

I absolutely loved this opportunity though I didn't last very long. I wish I could go back in time & re-try this job.. But I still enjoyed it & learned the proper (and most efficient way) to peel & pit & cut most fruits & vegetables. I also got to meet Cora, herself; it was amazing!

Nice job

I really liked this job. It fit me very well. My boss was very friendly and was a very nice to be around. He knew how to motivate people. Them employers were friendly too.

Very open and fun atmosphere.

When I went to work there were always people ready to smile and talk to me ask me how I was and they cared about how you were doing.

Pros

would give half off of anything u ordered before 2PM and free soup for lunches

Cons

Early Hours

coras serving job

Coras was a high stress job, constant line ups. Learned to cope with a high stress environment, had to be fast while multitasking; greeting customers, taking orders, running drinks/food, taking care of multiple tables at a time, sometimes up to 9 tables, each table occupies 4-10 people per table. Management was done professionally. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, it was team work, everyone helped each other. The hardest part of the job as at the beginning learning to multi task and juggle so many tables at a time. I enjoyed seeing the customers happy with their overall experience of the food and service.

Pros

50% meals for employees

Cons

high stress

colourful and great atmosphere

It is a very high volume fast paced environment. I loved my peers and the money but just couldnt get past the terrible managment. I loved this job and would of stayed but it was a conflict of interest.

Pros

n/a

Cons

great money and great co workers

Jobs at Cora

in Edmonton, AB
See more jobs

excellent values and a great work place

Fresh, friendly and a great place to work. I have worked with Cora for the past 3 years and have thoroughly enjoyed it. My employers are fun and very understanding if a personal circumstance should come up. The wages are fair and the shifts are accommodating.Anyone able to handle a fast pace and has excellent attention to detail should try Cora.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement