Cora

Cora

Cora Employee Review

Was terrible

After working here, I will swear never to eat at another Cora again. They treat they’re customers poorly, keep stacks of food on the grill at all time for the entire shift to feed to customers. Everyone who works here if just there for a pay check, not because they enjoy working there.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Was disgusting

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Horrible place of work

Cora’s was a job where you got underpaid for the work that you did. I did many many things that were management worthy, after working for 6ish months I had no desire to continue working as a dishwasher when i applied for a host position and was told id be promoted every week, not once was i.
Same role

My time working with Cora's was a positive experience.

My time working with Cora's was a positive experience. I loved the team and was fun working with them. i made a lot of friends there too. My manager treated me fairly and I would recommend this company to my friends.
Same location

Host/expo

Very fast paced environment but no skills required. Super easy and straightforward work. Incredibly HIGH turnaround. Boss basically lived in his office and could care less about the business. The only time I really saw him do much was when head office was there or on a rare occasion when kitchen was short staffed but not front of house. So management was lack there of for sure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement