Cora logo
Cora

Cora

Cora Employee Review

Teaching the value of good team work

Mostly always busy, really keeps you on your toes. Deal with customers always with a bright smile as well as an understanding and patient mind set. Its difficult to watch your team and your section without loosing track of one or the other and for being awesome thank you management. Doing your job correctly and without grief helps the team, don't ever expect help when you cannot help yourself.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive, amazing hours, and friendly staff :)

I love my overall work experience at Cora, especially the staff who are so friendly and inclusive! There are many benefits to working here, and this makes me happy.

Pros

close at 3pm

Cons

no breaks
Same role

Cora restaurant

This restaurant is very good for students to work at because of the part time schedule available for them. Very friendly co workers and very good management
Same location

Was terrible

After working here, I will swear never to eat at another Cora again. They treat they’re customers poorly, keep stacks of food on the grill at all time for the entire shift to feed to customers. Everyone who works here if just there for a pay check, not because they enjoy working there.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Was disgusting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Compare Cora with

• Cora
  • Teaching the value of good team work