Cora logo
Cora

Cora

Cora Employee Review

Productive and good kitchen

Get you early hours of the morning preparing for the morning. Turning on all equipment. Cooking food and prepping the line for breakfast.I have learned to work productively in a fast paced environment where orders have to be quick and accurate.My co-workers are hard workers who are efficient and resourceful.Hardest part of the job is learning to adapt to new menu changes.Most enjoyable part of the job is having fun with my c-workers.

Pros

free lunches, laid back

Cons

long hours, huge rushes

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Good

Good place to work Finish by 4 o’clock everyday Work with a team of four for each station Prepare all items to order Slower days during the week.
Same role

nice environment

good and clean workplace. The management team are very approachable, all the workers are friendly, The working hours are from 6 a.m to 4 p.m only, so you can still have another work in the afternoon.
Same location

Poor FOH Management

This was a job where you got underpaid for the work that you did. As a server you were expected to host, serve, take payments, clean the tables, and do our dishes... I did many many things that were management worthy! We were rarely thanked or rewarded for a great effort or job well done... Communication between management and staff was aweful. They have poor people skills and very poor attitude... There was no proper FOH training... We were constantly be-littled and told we made too much money. Customers notice and aren't happy and staff is fed up at this location!! I would NOT recommend working here!!

Pros

Cons

Poor management/owner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement