Cora
Cora Employee Review

Productive and fun work place

19 August 2020
My experience was really good because it was a family orientated restaurant very friendly people willing to help you in anything that you need or you don’t understand or all the best experience I have working here
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Discount 50%
Cons
Monday-Sunday
24 May 2020
Same role
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) - Kamloops, BC
high stress environment super fast passed. As a server you make decent money but you might as well go work anywhere else and make the same money and not have to put up with rude management. Constantly telling you that you will get a promotion i was a host for almost a year before they romoted me to a server. Then they told me that I wasn't good enough wasnt the same as when I started and that they could replace me easily. Just poor people skill and poor attitude don't work here.
26 April 2020
Same role
Host/Expo/Server (Current Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
Majority of staff is amazing and wonderful to work with. Conditions are fairly good. Very fast paced and stressful at times. Is often fluxiating in slow days and fast.
2 January 2019
Same roleSame location
Lead Host/ Server (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON
Workplace culture was great. The hardest part of my job was picking up slack from those who did not do their job. I learned to multitask. Management was good.
  1. Productive and fun work place