Cora
Cora Employee Review

Poor management

24 May 2020
high stress environment super fast passed. As a server you make decent money but you might as well go work anywhere else and make the same money and not have to put up with rude management. Constantly telling you that you will get a promotion i was a host for almost a year before they romoted me to a server. Then they told me that I wasn't good enough wasnt the same as when I started and that they could replace me easily. Just poor people skill and poor attitude don't work here.
1.0Job security/advancement
19 August 2020
Same role
Hostess/ Waitress (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON
My experience was really good because it was a family orientated restaurant very friendly people willing to help you in anything that you need or you don’t understand or all the best experience I have working here
Pros
Discount 50%
Cons
Monday-Sunday
26 April 2020
Same role
Host/Expo/Server (Current Employee) - Saskatoon, SK
Majority of staff is amazing and wonderful to work with. Conditions are fairly good. Very fast paced and stressful at times. Is often fluxiating in slow days and fast.
7 May 2020
Same location
Dishwasher (Former Employee) - Kamloops, BC
Cora’s was a job where you got underpaid for the work that you did. I did many many things that were management worthy, after working for 6ish months I had no desire to continue working as a dishwasher when i applied for a host position and was told id be promoted every week, not once was i.