Cora
Cora Employee Review

My time working with Cora's was a positive experience.

10 March 2020
My time working with Cora's was a positive experience. I loved the team and was fun working with them. i made a lot of friends there too. My manager treated me fairly and I would recommend this company to my friends.
4.0Job security/advancement
7 May 2020
Same role
Dishwasher (Former Employee) - Kamloops, BC
Cora’s was a job where you got underpaid for the work that you did. I did many many things that were management worthy, after working for 6ish months I had no desire to continue working as a dishwasher when i applied for a host position and was told id be promoted every week, not once was i.
27 October 2019
Same role
DISHWASHER (Former Employee) - North York, ON
the job has a nice work environment. they offer good Canadian food. the staffs are friendly and customer-centred. there are a lot of good foods to choose from.
23 September 2019
Same location
Cook (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
As a former employee it was very frustrating for getting punished for things we shouldnt have been punished for. If we ever called in sick (with a doctors note) the management would punish you by cutting your shifts for the following weeks. I know some of my coworkers would come in really ill because they couldnt afford to have their shifts cut in the following weeks. Worst
  1. My time working with Cora's was a positive experience.