Cora logo
Cora

Cora

Cora Employee Review

Management is terrible and extreamly stressful

A typical day at cora's can range from very slow to very busy so it all depends. I was in the kitchen working as a fruiter so i had to make The plates and run them to the Lunch line as fast as possible while making what ever orders come up and being able to prep as well. I learned time management skills. I learned what needed to be done first and what could wait. My management was terrible my bosses have no loyalty for their employes and show no compassion even if you have worked there a long time. You dont get treated nicely and they make it very stressful. I only worked on the weekends but those were our busiest days. and it was far to much to handle. The people there are super nice and easy to get along with and that is who i will miss the most.

Pros

worklife balance, coworkers are nice

Cons

management is terrible

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Good

Good place to work Finish by 4 o’clock everyday Work with a team of four for each station Prepare all items to order Slower days during the week.
Same role

nice environment

good and clean workplace. The management team are very approachable, all the workers are friendly, The working hours are from 6 a.m to 4 p.m only, so you can still have another work in the afternoon.
Same location

Treated Unfairly

On this job I was constantly be-littled, yelled at and berated when I was preforming a good job. Was rarely thanked or rewarded for a great effort. Would not recommend to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Compare Cora with

• Cora
  • Management is terrible and extreamly stressful