Cora logo
Cora

Cora

Cora Employee Review

Management is absolutely terrible.

As a former employee it was very frustrating for getting punished for things we shouldnt have been punished for. If we ever called in sick (with a doctors note) the management would punish you by cutting your shifts for the following weeks. I know some of my coworkers would come in really ill because they couldnt afford to have their shifts cut in the following weeks. Worst

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Good

Good place to work Finish by 4 o’clock everyday Work with a team of four for each station Prepare all items to order Slower days during the week.
Same role

nice environment

good and clean workplace. The management team are very approachable, all the workers are friendly, The working hours are from 6 a.m to 4 p.m only, so you can still have another work in the afternoon.
Same location

My time working with Cora's was a positive experience.

My time working with Cora's was a positive experience. I loved the team and was fun working with them. i made a lot of friends there too. My manager treated me fairly and I would recommend this company to my friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Compare Cora with

• Cora
  • Management is absolutely terrible.