Cora
Cora Employee Review

Horrible place of work

7 May 2020
Cora’s was a job where you got underpaid for the work that you did. I did many many things that were management worthy, after working for 6ish months I had no desire to continue working as a dishwasher when i applied for a host position and was told id be promoted every week, not once was i.
3.0Job security/advancement
10 March 2020
Same role
DISHWASHER (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
My time working with Cora's was a positive experience. I loved the team and was fun working with them. i made a lot of friends there too. My manager treated me fairly and I would recommend this company to my friends.
27 October 2019
Same role
DISHWASHER (Former Employee) - North York, ON
the job has a nice work environment. they offer good Canadian food. the staffs are friendly and customer-centred. there are a lot of good foods to choose from.
24 May 2020
Same location
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) - Kamloops, BC
high stress environment super fast passed. As a server you make decent money but you might as well go work anywhere else and make the same money and not have to put up with rude management. Constantly telling you that you will get a promotion i was a host for almost a year before they romoted me to a server. Then they told me that I wasn't good enough wasnt the same as when I started and that they could replace me easily. Just poor people skill and poor attitude don't work here.
  1. Horrible place of work