Cora logo
Cora

Cora

Cora Employee Review

Fast pace work environment

Was a good part time job. Friendly co-workers but i broke my hand in the winter and they let me go because of it. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the weekend crowds. A lot of college students would come in for breakfast after a night of partying which made it a very fast paced job.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

very high pace

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Was terrible

After working here, I will swear never to eat at another Cora again. They treat they’re customers poorly, keep stacks of food on the grill at all time for the entire shift to feed to customers. Everyone who works here if just there for a pay check, not because they enjoy working there.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Was disgusting
Same role

Horrible place of work

Cora’s was a job where you got underpaid for the work that you did. I did many many things that were management worthy, after working for 6ish months I had no desire to continue working as a dishwasher when i applied for a host position and was told id be promoted every week, not once was i.
Same location

Fast-paced kitchen work

At Cora's I learned about the teamwork required to run a successful breakfast and lunch restaurant. The team here was well organized, quic, and effective at dealing with all situations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement