Cora logo
Cora

Cora

Cora Employee Review

Cora's Kitchener

A typical work day at Cora's included seating and greeting customers, busing tables and running food. Cora's had its busy times and slow times and was easy to mange the two work loads when getting comfortable with the job. I learned the importance of paying attention to detail and asking questions when needed. Some other things I learned was how to work on cash and dealing with different personality types. The management changed a few times while I was working which made he have to adjust to expectations of each manager. The work place culture was fine to deal with on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to different personalities at work and trying to do the best at your job. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and gaining transferable skills for other jobs.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Hard to handle sitiations when many different opinions are being expressed.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive, amazing hours, and friendly staff :)

I love my overall work experience at Cora, especially the staff who are so friendly and inclusive! There are many benefits to working here, and this makes me happy.

Pros

close at 3pm

Cons

no breaks
Same role

Cora restaurant

This restaurant is very good for students to work at because of the part time schedule available for them. Very friendly co workers and very good management
Same location

No comment

Working for Cora was short lived, as my father was diagnose with a brain tumor, so I left that position to spend the next 8 months with him while I had the chance as time was running out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement