Cora logo
Cora

Cora

Cora Employee Review

Awesome place to work as I LOVE to cook!

Working at Cora's was an amazing experience! I loved meeting new customers as well as getting to know our regulars. Great team of employees and definitely learned quite a few good recipes! The most enjoyable part of the day would have to be seeing our customers happy and coloring with the kids !

Pros

Smiles all day

Cons

Our location was extremely busy but we managed quite well and never had any complaints !

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Poor FOH Management

This was a job where you got underpaid for the work that you did. As a server you were expected to host, serve, take payments, clean the tables, and do our dishes... I did many many things that were management worthy! We were rarely thanked or rewarded for a great effort or job well done... Communication between management and staff was aweful. They have poor people skills and very poor attitude... There was no proper FOH training... We were constantly be-littled and told we made too much money. Customers notice and aren't happy and staff is fed up at this location!! I would NOT recommend working here!!

Pros

Cons

Poor management/owner
Same role

Horrible working environment

This is the worst company I have ever worked for. The owner and management don't care about the staff at all. Management is unorganized and don't know anything about managing. If you have a substance abuse problem, like to be told you make way too much money, have staff bully you without any action being taken and having management take all the hours, well then this is the job for you. This restaurant is going downhill fast. Customers aren't happy and staff is fed up. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant for employment as well as a place to eat.

Pros

Cons

Bad owner Bad management
Same location

Good workplace for experience in a kitchen.

My job position was as a cook. My work started at 8:00 a.m and ended at 3:00 p.m. My work consisted of preparing the food items for the orders made by customers, and also clean-up at closing time.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Extra work without pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cora. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Compare Cora with

• Cora
  • Awesome place to work as I LOVE to cook!