I would want to work at Cora's because it is always busy and there is always something to do, time moves faster because of this. Also working in a restaurant, you get tips.
Good, regular shifts which is rare in the food service industry.
Great people, great food, and a great atmosphere.
- What should you wear to an interview at CORA's?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cora?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Cora, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cora?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Cora about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- Are the tips shared2 people answered
- Are there benefets2 people answered
- What benefits does Cora offer?One person answered
- What would you suggest Cora management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Cora?One person answered