No I don't believe it would have made a difference in the work environment. Some of the staff members had strong personalities and would not change their ways for anyone.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Cora
- What should you wear to an interview at CORA's?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Cora?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Cora, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cora?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Cora Breakfast and Lunch?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Cora about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- Are the tips shared2 people answered
- Are there benefets2 people answered
- What benefits does Cora offer?One person answered
- What would you suggest Cora management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
See all questions and answers