Convergys Employee Review

very professional job culture..
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  new delhi13 February 2014
My very first job to start with ..dealing with all U S based customers with a process called microsoft ...solving their queries related to microsoft office which included troubleshooting..management always kept us on our toes....they made sure that professionalism came first...i worked at night .so was a bit challenging ...coming to the co-workers ,They were very helpful specially the seniors who made sure that we learnt ...hard work was appreciated and we were rewarded for showing results ,,,
Pros
free dinners
Cons
graveyard shifts

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Convergys
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 May 2018
I love the work even though it's challenging due to the amount of knowledge that's required for the position.

What I don't love is the 11 hour shift blocks we have to choose from. On non-peak periods we will be scheduled for 42 hours, but during peak times we'll be scheduled for 46 hours. I did sign the contract for this amount of hours, so I was aware that the shifts would become tiresome after a while.

If you take public transportation, traveling time can really eat into the very few hours you have before heading to work and after you get home.Due to being scheduled for 4 10 hour shifts and a short shift, you really only have 3 days to get everything done and, depending on the shift, you will have to book time off for appointments or call in late.

There aren't any shift bonuses for working into the evening hours, but we do get 3 scheduled breaks on 10 hour shifts.

The people are what makes the shifts more pleasant if you're on a team with people you get along with.

I've learned a lot about cell phones and cell plans, and how to get good qualities by following the call flow set out for us.
Pros
The people I work with
Cons
The lack of time after work where I can wind down before heading to sleep
Started out good, lost momentum after a few years
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS19 May 2018
I started out working at Convergys enjoying the job; I loved talking to customers and helping them with the issues they called in about. After a while, it started to become very monotonous with criticisms coming from all sides - customers angry about their phone issues, and feeling like no matter how hard I worked, it was never good enough.

Pay / Benefits started shrinking as well, with pension benefits being reduced / removed.

As far as I know, Convergys no longer exists in Halifax / Dartmouth.
Pros
Decent pay for the most part
Cons
Undesirable hours, overnight, or so late at night as to be nearly overnight.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K