Convergys Employee Review

productive work place with sleeping lounges
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  philippines15 October 2013
• Reaching out to customers to collect payment for past due bills
• Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
• Ensure all customer information is correct including phone numbers and addresses
• I learned to adjust to different cultures and follow federal and state laws dealing with debt collections.

The management is so sensitive about the needs of the employees they see to it that everyone was gets what they deserves.

My co workers were so accommodating and supportive whenever i need assistance and help

In my point of view there is no easy job, any job needs dedication, focus, determination and sacrifice.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get bonuses and rewards that compensates hardwork.
Pros
free dinner, bonuses, rewards
Cons
shifting schedules

Other Convergys Employee Reviews

Great basic job
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  London, ON20 April 2018
If you need full time hours that is not hard to get. Convergys is also really great at creating an involved culture - they have many activities to involve the whole work force.
Cons
Call center environment, nothing else needs to be said
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 April 2018
Because you doing 3rd party tech/customer support you are always being micromanaged for your talk times, a low talk time is more important to them than the customer being helped. This is my humble opinion.
Pros
Good people locally, opportunity to grow
Cons
Low pay, bad upper management (not the local management)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K