Great pay, horrible management
- Excellent pay.
- Friendly co-workers.
- 12 hours a day.
- 1 week on, 1 week off.
- Wonderful owner (CEO), great guy!
- Management was passive aggressive, rude, disrespectful, micro-managed, and set me up for failure by giving falsely granted poor grades as an excuse for dismissal.
- Management took requests from those that wished to try new things. They then set people up on machines they don't want to do out of spite and pettiness so they can laugh about it privately.
- Management never presented opportunity to various workers to prove their worth, knowledge and dedicated. Judgment was often based on favouritism, seniority and job status. If you were a regular worker, you will be treated poorly, yelled at, and belittled in front of co-workers. If you're a mechanic or someone else of importance, you'll be treated with respect and dignity.
- I really wish I could award 2 or even 3 stars overall. But due to how I was treated, regardless how amazing the owner is, I can't spare it or recommend working there to anyone wishing for some stability or job security. People work there mainly for the money because there is very little incentive to stick around for anything else.