No camp and can be hard to find a room right away in Chetwynd. For willow creek mine there is bussing from Chetwynd and Mackenzie. There is talk of adding bussing from Dawson Creek which would help a lot finding accommodation. Long bus ride though.
Live in town, bus to work.
No LOA no camp, so either move up to the area or rent a room and travel back and forth.
- What is the rate of pay fir Rock Truck Drivers?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Conuma Coal Resources LTD?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Conuma Coal Resources LTD? How many vacation days do you get per…2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Conuma Coal Resources LTD?2 people answered
- How much does an equipment operator make2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Conuma Coal Resources LTD?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Conuma Coal Resources LTD?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Conuma Coal Resources LTD a better place to work?One person answered
- Do you trian for rock truck driversOne person answered
- If someone from Ontario wants to work there, do they have to pay for their own room and travel?One person answered