Contemporary Services Corporation

Contemporary Services Corporation Employee Reviews

Worked with a team of 5 trainers. Good work culture. Friendly colleagues and generally good management except for a few . Overall good company to work for.
Was a really great experience, made my social skills expand with how many people I talked to on a daily basis. I learned the importance of having a strong team when trying to control a large space.
Overall, working for CSC was a great experience. My position was a lengthy contract job. Only lasted till the end of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic games.
Pros
designs were for the Olympics. was able to participate in security functions at games events
Cons
contract
Was a really great experience, made my social skills expand with how many people I talked to on a daily basis. A typical day at work would be signing in and going to my position talking to guests as they come in and socializing with my co-workers. I learned the importance of having a strong team when trying to control a large space. My co-workers were really friendly and loved to socialize. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The most enjoyable thing was being a part of something so big, and new to Toronto.
Pros
flexible hours, free lunches, etc
Cons
hard to find your work location