ContactPoint 360
Happiness score is 44 out of 100

ContactPoint 360 Employee Reviews with Jobs

Canada39 reviews

Fast-pace job with many opportunities for growth. However may not be the right fit for everybody.

Overall, just like with every organization, there are pros and cons to working here. There are several different campaigns/teams you could be put on, so I guess your experience will vary according to what team you're put on. The training is very intense (a lot to learn/absorb) but doable. At the end of the day, it comes down to whether or not you enjoy fast paced work and very particular processes. If you strive in environments like that, you will succeed.

Pros

- Remote opportunities - Nice team/people

Cons

- Workload heavy/stressful sometimes - Training was inconsistent sometimes

A really bad company

-HIGHLY UNDERSTAFFED( the reason is they lose employees very frequently since they’re not a good employer. They wouldn’t even let us go for toilet breaks except once a day and always told us to drink less water!!!!! The reason they’re extremely understaffed.)-Poor management -Low pay-Documented working process keeps changing-Very stressful for mental health specially -Lack of organization -Client company named Invitation Homes is very bad and troublesome.-Cp360 expects way too much from employees. -They don’t provide headsets for wfh positions and keep blaming employees’ own headsets without even getting it troubleshooted by IT. They even Told me to change my headset for the 2nd time even after IT found no problem with my headset. -Client company has issues with anything and everything the employees do whereas their own employees are highly inefficient and they’re understaffed too. Also they’re horrible in customer service and that’s why customers called us being so annoyed with them. -I absolutely would not recommend Contact Point 360

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Horrible as an employer

Demoralizing and not much room for advancement

Very callous and cold management, demeaning in the way they speak with and address employees below them. In the interview and job description there are promises of advancement opportunities and room for growth, but little or no follow through on that being the truth. Job description for application is not at all what the job actually entails, you are doing way more than just customer service and more than what you're getting paid to do. So many people quit in droves after finding out the way this company is, not worth the effort.

Avoid at all costs

They do not pay you for hours worked.Consistently underpaid when i was told the pay is great. Made sales but never saw any commission that was promised.They claim their "system" accurately tracks hours. For example I'd work a full 8 hour shift but would often be paid from 5-7 hours only. These pay issues are across the board.They expect a lot of work for no reward.

Pros

work at home

Cons

having to dispute your pay cheque on every pay

Good Place

Very little pay but flexible schedule. If you are willing to put in the work, you can move up the ladder. Company has a lot of improvements to do at an organizational level, but overall would recommend.

Avoid this employer at all costs!!!

The ONLY thing positive about this job is that the trainer was very knowledgeable and great to work with. EVERYTHING else about this company is just plain horrible. There is no structure what so ever, no stability and consistency from HR all the way down to doing the actual job. One person says one thing and then the other says another. The pay is way under paid for the amount of work they expect you to do and if you end up finding another employment, you will not even get paid for what you have accomplished within pay periods. This place is purely for the unexperienced agents and very desperate people.

Poor managements, low pay, poor training etc

One of the worst places to work. Hopefully the improve their management, increase pay and provide more comprehensive training. Only good thing was remote work..

Pros

Remote work

Cons

Low pay, long hours, rude managers, outsides systems, was not paid in the first month of work…payment was withheld until you quit!

WFM, nice work culture, goal-oriented

Great place to work for anyone looking to find a flexible work-from-home job. Been at Contactpoint360 for a year now and won't be leaving anytime soon.

Pros

Incentive bonuses, flexible schedule

Cons

N/a

bestest company to work with

I was working with Contactpoint360 best place to work and enjoy and learn new things.. Hope to join it back (left the company because of some personal reasons). helping and friendly TL and supervisors. JUST LOVED WORKING THERE.

Pros

friendly supervisors and TL

Cons

short breaks

Good workplace

Contact 360 is a great place of work! The management is super supportive and kind. They listen to what you have to say, and helped me work around problems I was facing. Communication is really good within team leaders! If you wanna work overtime, they offer that as well. & they send out sweet gestures gifts to there employees! I deff recommend a couple of my friends towards CP360.

worst company

This company is worstest company I ever worked. They don't support their staff and their managers are jerk. They used to put overtime in my shift without even asking me and If you deny you will automatically get eliminated from bonus and perks. They give the worst customer service ever.

Pros

no prons

Cons

Racist Managers, poor technical support

A very good company to work for.

This was my first job ever in the Customer Service field. We were provided with 3 weeks training which was very informative and helpful, the trainer was very willing to help us succeed and made sure we were feeling alright before going on the floor. The team leaders, the floor supports, human resources and the operations manager are very decent people dedicated to helping you with whatever issues you may have. There is always help and support available whenever you come across a new procedure that you are not familiar with.Unfortunately I had to quit due to personal reasons.

Pros

An amazing team to work with.

Cons

Honestly, for me there weren't any.

Stressful job

If you are looking for a job with not enough support and managers who doesn't care about your life then apply hereThey dont care about their customers too

Pros

I work fr home

Cons

A lot of micro managers who doesn't have basic knowledge about their product

Not a good place

Too many issues in terms of salary, work schedule and no communication from upper management. Very dissapointed with them. Poor. In my time I saw deserving people still taking calls where as who joined a month ago were promoted.

Pros

Provided computer to work

Great place to work,from my experience the management makes it most favorable

I was given a welcome basket as a show of appreciation and was made to feel like my involvement and contribution matters to the growth of the company , it isn't just one head that makes it work but the employees form the body or that head to be balanced. They management are super understanding and are as hard working not taking away but actually helping you grow as well ..Montreal team are super ..

Pros

Always movitated and fun activities

Cons

Patience is required .

11 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new positon with the company. I hope that you continue to grow and develop within the CP family.And I agree the Montreal team is super

Stay Away Folks

Absolutely horrid and unprofessional management that only cares about money. I honestly have to say I was totally shocked about how these managers talked to some of their employees. Very high school and conniving, embarrassing people that were new to the industry in front of all of their colleagues just because they asked a simple question to try and better themselves and their performance. Management was rude and clearly lacked training, education and a simple sense of human decency. I have worked in this industry for quite some time and I have never seen such disrespect to not only their own staff but to the people we were collecting from (people get down on tough times but they're still human). You can tell management all of your points of concern and areas they need to improve on but it will be ignored. Honestly, just apply elsewhere these people are unprincipled.

Pros

decent pay and besides the morning, they don't really bother you if you work remotely

Cons

Management, unprofessionalism, lack of etiquette

11 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very sorry to hear that you have had some diffucult experiences during your time with CP. I am always looking for ways to develop the teams further and I believe your expereinces could be an excellent learning opportunity for everyone at the company. I would really appriciate if you could please email me personally to discuss further lindsay.mccorkell@cp-360.com

Awesome place to work

Really good place to work. Team leads are patient and help you to adjust with the organization. They give you training and Salary is also good. Management is good.

Pros

Giftcards

11 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write CP360 a review. We are glad you have had an overall positive experience during your time with the Company as we strive to be an employer of choice for all employees, by creating an environment where our team members feel valued, treated fairly and respected.

Fast paced job and a typical day consists of taking inbound calls.

Management is really nice and willing to answer all questions. Although I feel out of place because I don’t have any friends there but overall it’s a good place to start if you’re trying to gain experience.

Pros

Office games, work from home.

29 January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write CP360 a review on Indeed. We are glad you have had an overall positive experience during your time with the Company as we strive to be an employer of choice for all employees, by creating an environment where our team members feel valued, treated fairly and respected.

Above and beyond my expectations

A wonderful opportunity to learn, grow and relay pertinent information and customer service duties to pre-existing and potential clients. Enercare was fair, demanding and challenging in the sense that, as an employee, you develop and sharpen your professional skills while building new relationships with energized and dependable colleagues.

Pros

Interesting

Cons

Short lunches

29 January 2021

Good environment to work in

A great place to work and Management is very competent and makes you feel welcome. The trainer is very good and all queries are answered. There are opportunities to grow.

Pros

Paid training

Cons

Still quite new to the company

Fun workplace to be at

Positive and motivating work environment. Collaboration and great facilitation. Management is fair and caring at all times. Superb Policies and Protection procedures.

Pros

Free Lumches

29 January 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ContactPoint 360. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement