Consulting Engineers

Consulting Engineers Employee Reviews

Corroborative and friendly environment with experience share

As a manager I was the first person who entered in to the office and I should schedule for my personal task base on projects deadlines, I was also responsible for coordinating with other department like civil, survey, Mechanical and electrical departments to have common task for the projects under my supervision.

very good in civil Engineering

en poject very good Consulting Engineers Manager ok Consulting Engineers should have enough information to work on regulations and building codes and construction

Consulting Engineers

5-dats week and the working hours are acceptable. No overtime required. Although there is room for improvement but not much of potential. Duties are quite routine.

Poor Management

Career Advancement is poor. Feels like there is no equality lately in the company. Poor management decisions lately led to termination of many employees.

Good Work place

- Good Work life balance -Supportive coworkers -Multiple diversified projects from different regions provides more international exposure. -Less salary -Lack of consultancy experienced lead engineers

Fun Workplace, Strict rules

friendly atmosphere strict rules about the project timeline. team working and cooperation is the most important point in the company's culture. The hardest part of our job is match our idea of the client's requirements, So as team work we talked about the different aspect of the client's personality and their needs. Also, we were in different age in the company, this difference makes the special situation for us and also provided different view and make fun condition.

Healthy work place.

Was given time to reinstate back to Construction Industry.Staff was very professional and company to advance their participation into various and advanced projects did joint venture with various south african, european companies.

Pros

Satisfied tenure.

Cons

Limited scope.

Not very productive

I had been working here from past 7 months and i haven't seen any growth working here in my professional life which made me think of switching job. I want to do some thing beneficial both to the place am working and also to myself.

Excellent Company

Excellent, technology based, Always new ides and techniques, new technologies, maintenance and repair or rotating machinery, Vibration analysis, Current signature analysis

6 Month Internship

Secured a 6-month internship with Waterman Moylan. It was an incredible experience The staffs were very helpful and patient. They took their time to explain difficult concepts.

Pros

advice

Hard working

A good Career development Work life balance Good Management Diversity & equal opportunity Working environment Good Market reputation Balance work force

productive company

I Learned a lot of things from inspiration consulting engineers such as authority requirements in uae , more about MEP DESIGING and how design a high rise building etc.. The best advantage of this company is work time and life balance there is work pressure also.

Professional consultant

EHAF consulting Engineering is highly professional consulting firm in Qatar. Staff is quite polite and professional. They have ability to work independently and as a team.

Place to learn and build teamwork

working in a Consulting firm gives you the opportunity to learn team working. It involves lots of research. the toughest time is to be on the schedule

Pros

life insurance, laptop and vehicle provided by company, 5 working days, 24 days per year leave

Cons

overloaded, low average salary base

It is environment to learn new technical updates with each contract.

It is a challenging approach to do new development process with a new product line, and always find something different to handle multiple situations at environments or businesses.

Pros

Good way to learn different technical skills and environments with good growth

Cons

no benefits but flexible

Reliable and skill transferring Environment

Do assignments requested timeously cost effectively and professionally Punctuality, Discipline ,New things learned on every assignment Team player. Encourages people to study further to gain more experience supportive. Perform a job without adequate information and equipment. Doing a job which one has prepared for is enjoyable.

Pros

Skills training workshops, Career guidance lecture to scholars

Cons

Lack of proper communication

Good family environment.

The company at the time was much smaller and had a family feel. There was a good amount of work at all times. The projects were interesting and varied greatly depending whatever the particular Municipality had budgeted for. Good insight into local government daily operations. Good experience.

generally, work activities are acceptable, interesting and developing new knowledge from every project involved.

cooperation among members of the project team in daily work activities to complete work in accordance to specification, design and relevant authorities requirements.

Amazing place to work, coworkers and management by far the best I've ever had.

Answering multiple phone lines, transcription of observation reports, conference records, RFI's, Varience Requests, ASI's, PR's, and project specifications. I learned the in's and out's of the electrical engineering field, dealing with multiple contractors, etc. My co-workers are the best I've ever dealt with in a job. The hardest part of the job was being laid off. The most enjoyable was the 14 years spent building amazing relationships and a reliable/consistent job experience.

Pros

Longevity, bonuses, employees and management

Cons

Pay

active in engineering consultancy in technical and construction areas

friendly environment and remarkable team working activities could easily describe the company which provides excellent and practical consultancy in areas including IT, Mechanic, Electronic, Civil and instrumentation

good company for work

I was joined CEG in March 2009. ceg is very good company. there was a good environment for work.i had worked there many projects. like 2 lane four lane green field expressway epc and DPR projects.

Pros

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consulting Engineers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement