Consultants S.L. & B Inc
Consultants S.L. & B Inc Employee Review

The worst place I’ve ever worked at.

26 November 2019
One of the most racist places I’ve ever worked in my entire life. This company fails extremely hard when it comes to employee safety. They allow drunk people to work onsite with little to no regards for other workers safety. The management is just plain horrible and almost unpleasant to deal with if you have an issue..
2 July 2020
Same location
I have never in my life worked in such a toxic and hostile environment! The management quite literally do not care about the well being of the workers. everyone here tears others down to make themselves look good. You can make a lot more money on the Rio Tinto site with another contractor and deal with A LOT less stress!
Pros
lmao... pros they wish
Cons
SL&B = Slave Labor and BullSh*t
13 May 2019
Same location
This company will mess you around and mess you around through the union any way they can. They will do anything to save a dollar. Money is more important to them than your safety and well being. There is a reason their turnover rate is so high.
2 March 2019
Same location
Bad company to work for low ball the workers have to put up with dumb frenchies that dont know anything it's a joke how they can get away with paying 23.50 hour working inside rta plant
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consultants S.L. & B Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4