Construction Distribution & Supply Employee Reviews

Team work with technical staff and young labour
Administrator (Current Employee) –  All Canada19 November 2018
Technical staff will work much better in short time and labour will impliment and labour will work according to the instructions of technical staff, we will give them all possible facilities, and cash prize for doing better performance. If i work in this company as an employee i will always obey the instruction of my seniers and i will try my best to concentrate on my duties and performance.
Pros
Free lunch and gifts and kitchen will be available to cook anything they need freely
Cons
If someone need rest for long hours or want to meet his/her family or gf, or have some health problem we will never, deduct his/her salary
i like my job and the titlle that i obtain in the work and i work with all motivation and courage
storekeepper (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 October 2018
i would like to play same games like volley ball, basket ball and foot ball but i really like basket ball as i was played in secondary school and being happy with my classmates
Pros
eating
Cons
1hour
Not a good Canadian Business
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  North York, ON23 September 2017
They do not respect labour laws of Canada. They try to force you to work longer hours then required. They want you to perform and work in unsafe conditions. They want you to do jobs outside of your requirements and rights. They have threatening tones and treat employees unfairly.
great place to learn
PURCHASING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 February 2016
A great place to learn, great staff that's willing to listen and help when needed. Would definitely recommend working here.
Good work environment
Warehouse worker/ Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  toronto, on13 January 2014
Cds is an overall good place to work. Everyday was easygoing, the people there were easy to get along with. i mostly enjoyed loading and unloading hot tubs with the forklift.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Low wages