Constellation Software Inc Employee Reviews

Good Experience
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON1 February 2019
Good culture, but a bit outdated for an IT company. People are good but management can do better. Some more diversity will also be good for the overall work culture.
Dynamic; fun to work with great people
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 June 2016
Technology-wise, has the best strategy for a service company
Fixated on profitability which sets aside customer first principle Focus on customer first
Productive and fun workplace
Summer Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 September 2015
Great work and supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you grow and develop. No red tape or politics. Most enjoyable part was working with the CEO
Friendly and relaxed place to work, in the heart of the city
Accounting / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2012
In the 7 years that I spent working here, I learned many new things. I have gained the confidence in managing the office and excelled in multi-tasking. I have gained experience while working with other executives from our subsidiary companies, board of directors and employee shareholders. I learned to think faster on my feet, while maintaining a cool and collected attitude. The hardest part of this job, was the daily commute on the Go train. Going into the city every day, made for a very long day. What I miss the most about the job, is my co-workers. I made many friends that I now miss seeing each day.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
long distance