Consolidated Management Group

Consolidated Management Group Employee Reviews

My experience with the company is good . I had many good opportunity of working with many good people with educational qualification...And I got to work without much work pressure on me....
The company was based in ohio and there is no one to discuss matters with. Sms if you do reach out You will get your hours cut. I was treated unfairly
Don't have enough food for the kids and staff.no vacation time.no meeting just sign the paperwork saying you did have a meeting.co-workers don't have any kind if basic food service skills.shift leader is just a title can't correct something that is wrong.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Leaving that place
It wasn't too hard but it's fine here if you're really money hungry. The management was good and they keep you on your toes. Just the way they go about things is different.
I do not wish to put into detail at this moment about this company. There was a lack of communication between management and doesnt need to be an issue this late in the game
I enjoyed the work culture and being apart of a team. The company provided many trainings as well as a great environment to advance my career. I was a rover and had many properties to oversee throughout the Northeast.
Pros
Environment
Cons
I had to use my personal vehicle
While transitioning into the role the prior person had just up and left there was no guidance as far as a manager is concerned. There was to be training but was never given, information was hard to obtain to do the job, you had to find simple things such as a vendor contact list by contacting various people or looking through various sources. Everyone had there own information and didn’t want to share as a one whole business. It felt very lonely and depressing in the offices even though someone was right next to you. You we expecting to work your normal 9-5 time and then afterwards for community meetings which lasted additional 2-3 hrs and there were multiple times this happened depending on the number of communities served.
Pros
Off the highways
Cons
Pay, benefits, hours, management, training
Inbound/Outbound Sales/Customer Service Representative: -answered phones, solved customer service problems, cross sold, upsell phones, data phones, accessories and more
Risk filled because I was responsible for 65 acre of land wher around 35 companies were existing. Successfully managed my duties & responsibilities given to me.
The culture is really family oriented. There is always fun and management care that you do have fun. There are not to many office jobs where you can dress is shorts and flip flops. My favorite part of the job was the team builders. Everyone works hard and you are rewarded for it.
same review as MFP a fun, family orientated work area with lots of money to be made,
I really enjoyed working here.
the company culture was great.

I learned alot about call centers.

the best part about this job waas the team and training.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Consolidated Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7