ConocoPhillips Employee Review

View all ConocoPhillips reviews

Great work experience
Asset & Operating Integrity Summer student (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB26 September 2013
A calm atmosphere that was competitive and efficiency orientated at the same time. I spent over a month training and learning the dynamics of the Asset and Operating Integrity team (Grande Prairie, AB). I spent most of my time around compressor and well sites (mostly gas wells) tagging and checking equipment, mainly pressure safety valves. I also worked along with the head pipeline coordinator to discover pipeline wall loss growth through smart pig logs on excel documents. This led to myself giving the coordinator specific locations and lengths of pipeline which required repair. My time at ConocoPhillips was all that I expected and more to say the least, they gave me a great start to my career in the Oil and Gas industry.

Other ConocoPhillips Employee Reviews

Forward Thinking Company
Optimization Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 April 2018
Company which has high standards for accountability and doing the job right the first time. High emphasis on health and safety and strong analytics demand.
Great work Enviroment
Contract Senior Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB12 April 2018
Was a great opportunity to work in camp. Provided site radio, network, cabling and wireless support to site. Responsible for site LAN refresh, vendor management.
Pros
time off, good camp.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ConocoPhillips. Our community is ready to answer.