CONNORS TRANSFER Employee Reviews

Ex driver (Former Employee) –  New Glasgow, NS7 June 2018
I worked there in the late 90's treated me great if I still lived in Nova Scotia would love to work there with the guys. I was one of the youngest drivers when I was there and had a great time with them.
Pros
Great equipment
Poor Mamngement
City Planner, CSR & Dispatch (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2018
poorly Managed
expect employees to work 14-16 hr days as regular and be on call after hours for emergencies as well. No guidance from manager, rules change daily and as per managers mood
Cons
A real company that appreciated their employees
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Stellarton, NS25 December 2017
This is one of the best places to work. They were people friendly, very generous, and great people to work for. The hardest part about the job was moving back to NB and having to leave it behind. I sure do miss working there and I also miss the coworkers and employers.
Management very good to work for
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Stellarton, NS8 December 2016
A very nice company to work for. Good equipment and good personal to work with. The hardest part of the job is being away from home so much. I never had any problems with other drivers .
productive
Labourer (Former Employee) –  New Glasgow, NS27 October 2014
Not bad to work for!the contract manager was not very good to work for!
review for my current position at Connors Transfer Ltd.
Administration / CSR & Order Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Thorburn, NS28 February 2013
I love my job here, but i am currently looking for additional part time work, unless i was to find a permanent full time position elsewhere that was more challenging for myself. I like to strive to learn more and more all the time, becuase the more i know, the better i am at what i do. I love a challenge, and work well with others or by myself. I am a quick learner. I normally enter orders that customers want picked up, i follow trucks down the line from ontario to the east coast on our sattelite and record delivery times. I also do billing of orders, answer phones, filing, etc. Hardest part of my job is dealing with the multiple personalities in the office, but i dont let it get to me. But over all, i love what i do, i just want to do more, and learn more, and i seem to be at a standpoint at my current position.
productive workplace drivers all meet for lunch
Long haul truck driver (Current Employee) –  Stellarton, NS16 July 2012
i enjoy hard work,i learned how to deal with people with all sorts of personallities.the management was great.the hardest part of job is getting call late in day after waiting all day to go to work.i am paid by the mile so the more i drive the more i make.
Pros
meeting new people and travelling
Cons
very long hours
Not much to say
Load Planner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 May 2012
Very small company with only 5 employees.
Fast paced.
Lost to keep you busy
Pros
no pros
Cons
micro managed
Very poorly Managed.
Load Planner (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 April 2012
This company needs a total overhaul.
They have two and three people doing the same job, and not enough people doing the jobs that need to be addressed.
They run the company from Nova Scotia, and have no idea what is actually happening or the needs of the Toronto office.
Pros
lot of free lunches
Cons
disorganized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONNORS TRANSFER. Our community is ready to answer.