Connective Support Society

Canada3 reviews

4.5Pay & benefits

Insights into Connective Support Society

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Honestly a great job

Im an outreach worker, and ya the job can be very stressful at times, but it is honestly a great place overall. The workplace culture is the least toxic I have ever encountered and MY managers at least are super understanding and care about my mental health. They are flexible with scheduling, useful training and my coworkers are just....awesome. Like there isn't much room for raises, but it's a good entry level social services job with a base living wage.Cons: It's social services so it can be very draining navigating the system. I also find it exhausting driving around all the time. I wish there were more raises instead of a cap.

Fun, Flexible and Friendly

Really enjoy working here and being part of a great team. Lots of different programs and great ability to move above and across the organisation. Great to be able to see all the different programs support amazing individuals in the community.

Pros

Dynamic, Growing, Client Centered

Good team work

I was a good job experience. Great manager , great team. Good case management of clients. We did outreach work too ...took patients for their appointments and other activities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connective Support Society. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement