Connected

Connected Employee Reviews

Look, it's a startup there's not much else you can do in terms of job and work life balance. It comes with the territory sometimes you will have to work hard for a little bit less. That being said this company is going to go far, they haven't raised any money and have become one of the top Startups in Canada. If that doesn't say something about the upper management then I don't know what does. Fiercely smart people.
Pros
Free lunch at least once a week, free snacks drinks and generous credits.
Cons
Takes 6 months for health benefits to kick in, hard, tireless and sometimes unappreciated work.
I've been at Connected for a relatively short time, but since joining its been truly great! The people here are by far the nicest I've ever worked with. Everyone is extremely humble and helpful. The work Connected does is also a huge sell, seeing the impact our team has is awesome. Building products that are used by millions is really exciting. The work life balance is fantastic! I've dreaded going to work in the past, until I joined Connected. Really excited to be a part of this team and to see what the future holds.
Pros - Culture is superb, everyone can't do enough to help you and it has a real family feel - Due to the recent success and rapid expansion the opportunity to make a big impact in the direction the business goes is massive. - Working with the most reputable current companies to date - Brilliant working space, table tennis, pool, ps4, fully stocked snacks, drinks etc. - High emphasis on company engagement and social events - Everyone is extremely intelligent and pushes each-other to create their best work - Integration between teams - Work/Life Balance Cons - The protein bars go to quick