Connect6 Group Inc

Connect6 Group Inc Employee Reviews

Productive workplace and positive atmosphere

I started working as a bilingual recruiter and I was interested to understand the essence of working in this company.I would recommend Connect6 group as a good place to grow.

Pros

Interested in your professional development

Cons

Limited time to get in the position, need more training.

Don't even bother

I worked for Connect 6 Group a few years back and I gotta say the company sucks ! They really don't care about you or your problems, the job can be very competitive when your trying to make sales on Credit cards and when you don't sell any or not alot they blame you for not trying hard enough! They tell you you have to stand and try and sell a certain amount even when it was your time to go home when its not your fault that no one wants to get a credit card in the first place! The manager was a total jerk as well definitely doesn't treat employees good. I honestly do not recommend working for this company they are honestly horrible!

Pros

Travel

Cons

Long hours standing outside alot

An amazing place to work, grow and advance your career! Good growth opportunities, goal oriented environment. It's such a welcoming and supportive team!

Productive and Fun place

Amazing place to work and learn at the same time.Efforts are are appreciated and rewarded as well.Everyone is very supportive to help you for your best including you supervisors and peers

Productive and Collaborative Workplace

Each day is a new learning curve. Brainstorming sessions with the team to hire the best people keeps us active and help us to come up with innovative solutions. This workplace is collaborative unit where managers support the team and help them at their best to achieve the targets or desired results.My work also involves payroll and coordination which provides me with an opportunity to implement my learning and skills into practice.I am thankful to Connect6 and team to provide me with the support, knowledge and an opportunity to advance my skills.

Very Friendly and supportive office environment

I really enjoyed working at this company. The Management is very supportive and friendly. There is a very open communication. The workplace culture is very relaxed and everyone treats here like a family.

Fun and productive place to work and grow your career.

Connect6 Group is an amazing place to work and grow your career. As someone who entered the agency as a student working on client programs part-time and worked my way to management. I can say that I have definitely found a workplace that wants me to succeed.

Pros

Lots of contests.

Collaborative environment with great management support

Since starting at Connect6, the team culture has really stood out. Management and co-workers are constantly helping each other and supporting each other to succeed as a team. Hard work and success is recognized at all levels which drives the motivation. Given the current situation with COVID19, management has gone the extra mile to focus on how to create jobs and grow the business into different avenues which provides opportunities for new people and mobility for current staff.

Using people just making money

Inefficient field management but office management not very bad. Sent long way but don’t pay for fuel and time. Students are working for their need. Just company making money.

I have nit worked there for long time but it was good experience for the communication and interaction with the people

The work was nice but could not find the growth in the knowledge because of the same work. I have a good experience of management as a assistant manager and senior manager.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Connect6 Group Inc?

Poorly ran company

From the top downwards there are issues that need to be fixed in order for this company to run well and be able retain employees. Until then it will continue to be circus.

Not bad a company to work with

goode place to work, not bad management. but generally not all year round job. closes down during winter and reopens in spring. would pass for a seasonal job

great company to work for

I have been working with C6 for over 2 years. Good entry level job and lots growth opportunities within the organization. schedules may very based on your location and lots of travels opportunity

Great place to enhance your communication skills.

A good team with nice management who always clarify your doubts regarding the job on the field. A good place to learn about credit card industry.Just not a secure job lots of stress management is rude and forces employee to do what they wants no room to move up just so mean of the company the only thing company cares about is their money not employees.

Company Needs Changes

I worked here as an event supervisor for almost a year. It was great starting out however things quickly changed. This company has no consideration for their employees nor are they upfront and honest about things. I stopped getting scheduled to run events based off of a fabricated story the manager was told about me. The project manager did not sit down to speak to me about this story or hear what I had to say. I then later had to find out from another employee that the project manager was telling other people that I was “fired”. I had no recollection of being fired as I was not informed about this. When I confronted the manager, she gave me the run around and said I was not fired and that she would contact me when another event came up. I still haven’t heard from her to this day lol.

Pros

Gas reimbursement

Cons

Management not direct/upfront with issues

The management was too disorganized

The management was too disorganized and they simply don’t care about their employees. They make you work long hours three days in a row and sometimes, if you quit, they might refuse to pay you and try to withhold your pay. In the beginning they make the job seem like the best but one would soon find out that everything they say is just a lie to make you do more work than you’re paid for.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Long hours during gas events

Could use some professional development.

My team and I worked for the Atlantic Provinces program dealing with the Canadian Tire Options Mastercard, and Gas Advantage Mastercard. At first, the job seems fantastic, with the promise of benefits, and great pay. The pay was above average for around this area. Yet it was not as substantial as they made it out to be. Also, the managerial staff has no concern for their employees. There were countless times where we would be up until 1AM, then have to wake up again at 6 AM. They've also left us without places to stay for the night. If you're going to work for Connect6, I would recommend some thick skin and the knowledge that you are simply disposable.

Pros

Got to travel a lot over the summer.

Cons

Long days, no pay for driving time(up to 7hrs in a day), no concern for human life.

Great support

I have never done sales before so this job was a new experience for me. Management and head office gave me support and I was able to do fairly well in this job.

Fun workplace.

It's a great summer job. You get to travel a lot and experience a lot of new things. You also get to make great new friends and get to learn a lot about sales and how to handle various situations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connect6 Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement