Connect6 Group Inc Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
Company Needs Changes
Event Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 May 2019
I worked here as an event supervisor for almost a year. It was great starting out however things quickly changed. This company has no consideration for their employees nor are they upfront and honest about things. I stopped getting scheduled to run events based off of a fabricated story the manager was told about me. The project manager did not sit down to speak to me about this story or hear what I had to say. I then later had to find out from another employee that the project manager was telling other people that I was “fired”. I had no recollection of being fired as I was not informed about this. When I confronted the manager, she gave me the run around and said I was not fired and that she would contact me when another event came up. I still haven’t heard from her to this day lol.
Pros
Gas reimbursement
Cons
Management not direct/upfront with issues
Great support
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Keswick, ON10 January 2018
I have never done sales before so this job was a new experience for me. Management and head office gave me support and I was able to do fairly well in this job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Connect6 Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Connect6 Group Inc Reviews by Location