CONFEDERATION COLLEGE

CONFEDERATION COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Canada36 reviews
its school you go to class everyday and learn the stuff you paid to learn gg how much more do i have to type here. its just school words are fun to type on mechanical keyboard.
Good brush up on my previous knowledge.Offered complete instructional support for students unable to attend regular classes. Applied effective learning strategies to improve students' study skills and retention. Educated students on study tips and exam strategies
Pros
Flexible timing
Cons
Great workplace culture at the College
Treated with a lot of respect

Excellent management

Great training

Traveling out of town difficult

Enjoyed teaching
Confederation College presented me with lot of knowledge in my field. It was a great opportunity and gave me experience in HR. It was a great learning experience.
Lots of work to do. Stressful at times. Can be relaxing. I am not typing anymore. This shouldnt be a mendatory review. Also Im tyoing to quickly to care about my grammer and punctuation.
nice hours, friendly staff. great working environment that was very nice. i enjoyed the work that was very rewarding and gave me a great opportunity to expand my working experience
For students wanting to try something new while getting their diplomas, or for adults that love working in an office setting, this job has got it all !
It was a great place to work and the staff are great. They have great classes for teachers/instructors to take to help advance/improve. The bad is I was a temporary instructor and the contracts are to far apart from each other.
Pros
great pay
Cons
contracts are to far apart from each other
I had this as a summer job and it worked out pretty alright, I don't know if it's really the environment I would enjoy long term but it was worth it mm
Able to help others in there classes. Get home work done. Work by yourself. Able to use class room equipment. Great teachers. Great College. Very great all around.
It's a real good place to study
Educates about marketing

Digital marketing

Customer dealing education

Training for becoming a successful workman

Managment
Was able to work around my class schedule.
Spent half of the work day in the office doing desk jobs, the other half of the day was going around campus completing tasks.
Teach classes, typically 2 or three a day. Advise and counsel students on training and employment. Perform administrative duties including paperwork, develop courses. Write web page code for the program's web page.
Pros
Teaching
Cons
All things other than teachng
Empresa proporcionou experiencia mais de vida doque de emprego propriamente.
Pros
Ambiente
Cons
Tarefas fora da area de atuacao
Working at Confederation College as a summer student was not quite that interesting, there was not much work to do. Many things could not be done by a student and would make for long days doing nothing.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
No work to do
Pros

Great staff, Great students fun place to work. Wellness center and tim hortons on site is a bonus.

Cons

Temporary Positions

more part time then full time
There's a lot of freedom to make suggestions about issues/concerns/ideas and all input is taken into consideration. In general, it's has a good work pace and interactions between students and faculty is pleasant.
Enjoyed working for the college and working with fly in youth from the northern reserves. Great college with amazing staff. Rewarding on so many levels.
Pros
Great wages and working environment
Cons
Short employment duration
A wonderful opportunity to work hands on with students, of all ages, to progress in their education. As a professor in the SWAC program I believe this could have greater value for all students if it should continue.
It was ok, they made me do some work after class hours and some other stuff like designing stuff and placing furniture in the right order. then there was tasting of food products we sold.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
couldnt work there after I graduated
Always kept busy, met new people every day. Staff team was great, very inclusive and positive work space. Management showed great support for students who were working there as well.