Conexus Credit Union Employee Reviews

Great Colleagues
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Union, ON13 June 2018
The company is very community focused with a lot of volunteerism benefits. I have heard that the new CEO has the company going into a very exciting direction.
Lots to do
Senior Financial Service Rep (Former Employee) –  La Ronge, SK12 February 2018
This position was filled with a variety of tasks, management was strict with the whole idea of dealing with money, (totally understandable) but this environment was not what I was looking for.
Official response from Conexus Credit Union
22 May 2018

We appreciate your feedback. We value all our employees and everyone’s perspective, which includes those who are no longer part of our organization – if you are open to talking to us about your experience at Conexus, please message direct message us on LinkedIn

Has deteriorated
Previously employed (Former Employee) –  Saskatchewan3 February 2018
Was once a fantastic place to work but has deteriorated to sales sales sales even though they preach otherwise. In the past 4 years it had become a terrible place to be with no end in site.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
poor ceo, hypocritical atmosphere where sales are most important but preach everything but, no commitment to staff - get on side or leave attitude. .
Official response from Conexus Credit Union
22 May 2018

poor place to work
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Union, ON20 September 2017
it was a poor place to work. the wage was crummy. the bosses were not great. for the amount of work you had to do you definitely did not get paid enough.
great
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Union, ON10 April 2017
Great benefits, great pay, lots of really good training and always room to advance in the company. Would definitely work for them again in a heart beat
A great culture
Manager, Advertising & Branding (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK31 October 2016
Conexus has a great culture that focuses on emotional intelligence and innovation. Ultimately it wasn't a fit for me as it's a cooperative in structure and there is still an element of self-righteousness I couldn't live up to.
Hard to leave a place you at one time felt was home.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Union, ON1 May 2016
General day
Morning meetings
Appointment with clients all day.
No Management help.
Great co workers.
The hardest part was not being able to give the time my clients deseved to their files. No time was allowed to be scheduled to finish files.
Most enjoyable was my clients.
Pros
Great pay/benefits. Great co workers and clients.
Cons
No backing from management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conexus Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

Conexus Credit Union Reviews by Location