Conestoga College Employee Review

View all Conestoga College reviews

Good Peer Tutoring
Peer Tutor (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON7 April 2018
The College was excellent at providing me the opportunity to help other students and make some money to help pay while going to school. I have never had a single problem with other students or the College itself regarding my position.

Other Conestoga College Employee Reviews

Reliable employment and stress-free environment
Math Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON13 August 2019
Conestoga is a unionized place of work, and job security is great. The position involves teaching students by appointment or drop-in, usually one-on-one, although group appointments are offered. Perfect job for someone looking to work in the front lines with struggling students and who wants to keep their math skills sharp.
Pros
Low stress
Cons
Not much opportunity for advancement
Excellent work culture
Assistant technician (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON6 August 2019
My typical day at work at Conestoga College was working closely with Automotive instructors who have been working in the field for at least 5 years. I helped doing preventative maintenance, brakes job and small mechanical repairs. The management was excellent as the manager of the program always followed up closely with my progress at work. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a co-worker with other Automotive instructors as well as being a student.