Conestoga College
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Conestoga College Employee Reviews for IT Support

IT Support7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
Always had a strong emphasis on internal workplace culture, the result of which is a strong team who share a common set of values. The people who work here are the atmosphere they create is nothing like anywhere else I have ever worked. Beyond the people who work here, the purpose that the company aspires to goes beyond money/profit. We don't get everything right, but there is a dedication to the primary purpose and an integrity to how we go about it.
I believe Conestoga is really a bit on work-life balance and is capable of providing that for their employees. It really helps you excel in your job and be able to be present in your home life.
Very good about working around my school timetable. Pay was ok, hours were good, and the other staff members were friendly. The work was rewarding and felt important.
CC is an amazing place to work, where students are able to work, but also have a life and time for studies. The was a fun and positive place to be and truly enjoyed working there.
With Conestoga College's IT Department, I have had the opportunity to lean many new things since October. A typical day at work consists of assisting students and faculty with IT problems they may be facing from password resets to connecting to the WIFI. I have learned a great deal about software, and their system manager for creating tickets for electronics that need to be fixed/looked at around the College
Working for the college is an exciting experience where you will learn valuable skills and meet many people.
Pros
felxible schedules
Cons
n/a
Good time working at the help desk. Easy just waiting for calls. Reset user accounts.
Pros
Coffee
Cons
Not enough hours