Conestoga College
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Conestoga College Employee Reviews in Cambridge, ON

Cambridge, ON13 reviews
I have enjoyed my teaching experience here. All the staff are very good to work with and supportive of your endeavors. The pleasure of passing knowledge along cannot have a price tag.
Pros
Pay
Cons
It is a great place to work they have a wonderful bunch of people working there. They are friendly and helpful I would highly recommend it to any one.
Productive and good place to learn basics and improve your skills and learn new industrial automation stuff. Very good atmosphere to work and staffs are really willing to teach and explore
Working as a professor in Conestoga College is a real fun respected work.. dealing with domestic and international student is the ultimate culture and education experience. Management support is the key of success.. loving the job, helping the student, serving the culture and the society is the fundamental goal of being a professor. I really enjoy being working in Conestoga College
Pros
Na
Cons
part time instructor sometime create financial difficulties
Management was fantastic, and continuously showed interest in presenting new challenges and opportunities for growth.
Was eager to teach as well as give space to prove my ability to work under pressure/ ability to problem solve on my own.
Very support support staff. The college is very supportive of development on how to improve instructors. Very positive culture and our students are best in-class.
The atmosphere at Conestoga is warm and welcoming with the employees and staff looking to help out both the students and their fellow teachers. The staff are understanding and will accommodate everyone so that they feel welcomed and enjoy their time at Conestoga.
Got to work all around China. Some weeks were crazy with a lot of travelling and non-stop work, but workers were compensated well. The management was fair and followed British principles.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Tiring
It was a good experience. It was productive and fun. They paid well. Work load was not much. It was interactive. I was learning well.
Pros
good hours
Cons
teaching young people the essence of my skills which will allow them to succeed in their careers was very enjoyable.
the hours were easily manageable and full of promise

learning 40+ names in a few weeks was challenging
Pros
very rewarding
Cons
class enrollment dictates instructor employment
10 hours of work per week at your own scheduling.
Great freedom.

Low amount of direction allows for you to make your own judgement and implement initiative.
Every thing is well organized and we have a good time learning all day. We are here for eachother as a class and have our own mission statement. Conestoga is a great learning environment, and the career building course is very directive and helpful in finding a job.
Pros
Lunch and break times
Cons
Remedial work
This company was a great place to work at because all of my bosses were also my teachers for the time spent at the College. They knew how productive I am and decided to give me the job which really helped me out.