I think they should have stayed on the outskirts of Kitchener and not developed all of these satellite locations near and or on university campuses...there is no point when universities are going more and more to a practical application rather than solely a theory application. Colleges need to push out those universities rather than be swallowed up by them as college is the better experience and gives you the better jobs when completed.
I believe Conestoga College will continue to grow. They are dedicated to providing education for all individuals and foster an organizational culture that engages students and encourages development.
Leader in the field.
- What is the job security at Conestoga College?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Conestoga College?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by CONESTOGA COLLEGE?3 people answered
- How much does parking cost for employees at Conrstogo?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Conestoga College?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Conestoga College?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at CONESTOGA COLLEGE?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Conestoga College?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at CONESTOGA COLLEGE?2 people answered
- What roles at Conestoga College can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered