Conduent Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
2.5Job Security & Advancement
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 2,948 reviews
Great Company
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Work from Home28 August 2018
I worked from home for this company. They sent all the equipment to me that I needed. I just had to provide the internet. Training was all online webcam and mics. It was like a day at the office you got your 2 breaks and an hour lunch. You take live calls during training to help you get comfortable before moving to production. The only hard thing is getting nervous when you do the live calls even if you know all the information or where to look, but the good thing is you have someone on the line with you helping you and guiding you if you need help.
Pros
paid breaks, great training support
Supportive and Efficient workplace
Senior Payroll Analyst (Team Lead) (Former Employee) –  Freeport, Montego Bat Jamaica17 August 2018
I was the Team Lead for International payroll at conduent Ltd where the manager delegate a number of responsibilities for me to oversee the other staff members. Payroll was processed twice monthly as the deadlines were very important. I had to be very keen on detail in order to make sure that the employees where paid accurately by doing peer review and ensuring all payroll transactions were entered in a timely and accurate manner. Additionally, all service request must be addressed and completed within three days.
Conduent ltd was a very friendly, team oriented and warm environment where each employee played an important role in the continued success of the company.
The hardest part of the job was payroll day where the workload was at its peak and the deadline for the processes were crucial and cannot be missed.
I ready enjoyed this job because as the team lead of all the members of my team were very supportive and efficient in carrying out the various functions on time.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Short deadline
Generally a good place to work
Senior Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 January 2018
Our immediate group (learning services area) was very well managed; however, when Conduent split away from Xerox, there were a lot of restructuring decisions that were not easily understood by the rank and file.
Pros
Supportive inner team
Great stepping stone
PENSION CLIENT SERVICE ANALYST-HR SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 November 2017
A typical day would be managing multiple clients and meeting client deliverables. Review and respond to member inquiries. Perform calculations. I have learned and understand pension basics and legislation.
Pros
Very Flexible