CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Employee Reviews

They are having really good sites. They provide good facilities. Management and other staff is really nice. They always help their guards. The only concern is the low pay.
Pros
Nice work place with good facilities
Cons
really low pay
* they never reply of email on time * have to send many reminder for a simple mail * always ask to work extra( many times happend with me) * difficult to get change in schedule * have to plan 2 weeks before if you wanna get a day off. which is not possible in all the cases. * wont get off in any chance if not planned 2 weeks before
9 January 2019
It's unfortunate that our expectations didn't match, we do generally require 2 weeks notice for time off, yes, and the nature of the security field is such that when staff call in sick, or clients request guards on very short notice, etc. etc. that there are immediate work requirements, and people working in the security field should be ready to work "extra shifts." As for schedule changes, we do think we're quite flexible, as evidenced by the number of students working with us and family-oriented individuals that divide their schedules with their spouse / childcare requirements etc.We hope you'll find a work environment in which you succeed 100%!
No matter how bad it seems in the starting, it is a super good job if you work hard to give your 100% while working. The company will reward our efforts.
Pros
No shortage of work
Cons
Bad starting salery
9 January 2019
Thank you for your comments! Glad to see that you left the company as a Level 3 Supervisor! You took advantage of the training curriculum and the opportunities available and left more qualified than you started. Congrats and good luck in the future!
Nice place to work, helped me as a student when i needed extra hours for work, nice sites and corp-orating supervisor especially Amarpreet and Raza, enjoyed.
9 January 2019
Thank you for your feedback, glad we helped you on your educational journey! Best of luck in the future!
I have been working for Condor for the last 2 years and I really find them fair and decent. They push you for training and also offer incentives to grow and take more responsibility. Overall a good company.
Pros
Paid breaks and lunch, skills development, training
Cons
Ask you to work overtime
9 January 2019
Thank you for sharing your comments, we're glad you enjoyed your experience with Condor! Responsibility is a good thing, we always strive to push ourselves forward and do more things worth doing!
Get ready to feel disrespected, and expandable by this employer. Nobody will have your back when you get in to trouble and hire ups will not listen to your side of the story. This company is all smoke and mirrors.
Pros
Paid Lunch
Cons
No support
I am providing the professional security services. I am committed to maintain and improve the effectiveness of my quality customer service and emergency responds. I dedicate my work towards the delivery of various efficient, discreet and reliable security service to meet the needs of the customers including protection of people and properties.
Condor is run by emotionally manipulative blowhards who feign a professional front, while possessing poor organization overall. Pay is very low, and raises are insigificant for the amount of work done. Payment is also consistently late. Uniforms are to be paid for, and cost upwards of 170$. Admittedly, the management at condor will give you guidance and training when needed. They know their stuff. It is a great place to learn, if nothing else.
Pros
Good learning enviroment, fair hours
Cons
Poor pay, unorganized, manipulative, dishonest
Typical day at work is 7h a day 9 am to 4 pm and very nice and prductive most of the time i have learned time management, as we require things to be done at a certain time Work culture is great, everyone says good morining all mornings hardest part is when mnay clients call in and we have last min suff to do Best part is working with awesome people
As the inaugural concierge, I had to start off to implement all the procedures and requirements in the condo and ensure adherence by various shifts. I had to stipulate all the management expectations in pass on books and review their efficiency and rectify any deviations. Management give me full support and I have put down all my experience in the computer desk top for any followers to read.
Pros
Exposures to various applications
Cons
Not enough time for lunch
They are a decent company, with low pay. Good to start off at. Most of the sites are very boring. With little to do. They have good courses, with decent management.
First of all, they have positions posted on their site in areas that would be close to home but when asked if they have spots to work there, they say no there isn't any positions there.. then why is it posted?? They are unorganized and are quick to preach professionalism. They're management is slack. The same guy that hires you, does your scheduling, training and performance review.... this is the 20th century.. GET A RECEPTIONIST!! They are manipulative... tell you all kind of jazz to make you work. You could be dying and they say you have to go in. Every new person, is a bench player whether you're full time or part time. And the pay is garbage. I spent more money on bus fair than on my last cheque.
Pros
Paid lunch/break
Cons
Unorganized!! And all of the above
Be very careful. Very bad company, Very cheap! They pay 11 dollars + they charge you if you resign (180 dollars) anything you do it goes out of your paycheck. Here how they do it: they will call you for 3 different interviews or none sense trainings. Then they will make you sign the cotract before even knowing your hours or position!! $11.40. Just after you signed the contract you technically owe the company 180 dollars already!! You are forced to stay or you have to pay 180 dollars + training hours Not mention that they charge for uniforms and etc.
Pros
Cons
Long hours + minimum wage + they charge their employees
this company just hire the people but never give any work. they hire people just for their backup. moreover, they also waste person's days for fake training.
i have worked with condor security inc. with nice team of coworkers and always learned new things which is worth. flexible hours of work with always new places with different tasks.
Pros
free training
Cons
Same as every security company and treats you like just another tool. I personally felt sorry for most of the security guards here as they didn't know much of the security field but as I have had previous experience I know what is expected and what is not. The co-workers were friendly and down to earth but the management and supervisors were rude and thought they were better than everyone because they had authority and always tried to take control when it is us security guards who are responsible for the safety of the site and know what is best.
- A typical day is checking in and out. - Smile and customer service. - Excellent Listening and very helpful management. - Mostly understandable. - Give Awareness & implementing building rules to the resident and customers and remain stick on them. - When customers and boss appreciate the job work.
being a security guard teaches you a lot. it enhances your tactic and awareness skills as well as improves your knowledge and understanding. it taught me how to work In an environment where you are required to handle everything maturely and independently. That is one of the most important skills to obtain, not being able to have to rely on anyone for your success in the field. I have found out what i am capable of achieving, how hard i can push myself and how to motivate my self
Pros
receive many hours
Cons
commute
A good company to work for, stable, clear assignments, good and regular training program, I would not leave if I had not to go back to China. If my family did relocate in Toronto, I would have been working for it now.
Pros
benefits, including teeth.
Cons
long hours; overnight shifts
7 August 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your positive experience in Condor. If your family situation changes and you find yourself back in Toronto, you're more than welcome to rejoin our Team! Best of Luck!
Good things are paid breaks, good hours, nice supervisers, and training. most sites are apartments with nice people. nothing to do at work, just sit and customer service. nothing dangerous or no action. Bad things are starting very low pay and little to no pay increases, shift work long, last minute demands to cover shifts, irresponsible unreilable employees who never show up for work, little care for employees well being, very deceiving management who give empty words of encoruagement and false promises.
Pros
Friendy supervisers
Cons
deceiving management
Typical day at work is good, the building is nice, people here are nice with me. Not a lot of problems arrive on my shift. Always learning something new. Working alone is nice but I do like working with others. The most difficult part of the job would be dealing with big out of control party's.
Pros
Working in a nice building, with air conditioning
Cons
Calling when every they want, even on your down time.
  1. Employee reviews