CONDOR SECURITY logo
CONDOR SECURITY

CONDOR SECURITY Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Good job to get your feet wet.

They put a heavy emphasis on their training programs. For anyone looking to take their role in security seriously, the training they provide helps a lot. They go out of their way to let you know when they've got a training program coming up and they encourage and motivate you to take part. They can be fairly aggressive about getting you to do things at times, they don't like taking no for an answer. That would be my only really negative critique for them.

Professional work

It's a very good company to work for. The company is very customer-focused. My supervisor is great. The team is very enjoyable and supportive. Training was provided and was thorough. My location is close to home, which is great for short commutes. Pay is fair and there's space to grow if you perform as expected. I highly recommend this employer for newcomers to the GTA.

The best company in Security Industry

I have been associated with Condor Security from last one year and it has provided me an excellent opportunity to grow in Security Industry. Management has been exceptionally great in providing you an opportunity to grow professionally. The continuous training programs designed by Condor makes sure that you have all the advanced skills required to be a great security professional. The MPS and Site supervisors make sure that you have all the practical knowledge of the work that you are doing. This is an excellent company to have a great career in Security Industry.

Highly Recommend

I am pleased with the performance of the condor security since the day i have been a part of this Company. The office staff is really appreciating. The condor management responds quickly to my questions and needs. I would definitely recommend condor security to everyone who are seeking the great opportunities.

A very professional security company

I worked with Condor security for around 2.5 year as a front desk concierge. My experience with the company was very good and professional. I would recommend to work with this company.

Pros

Professional

Cons

Very small notice shifts

Best Security company in Canada for concierge work

they will work with you for what you're seeking. Prove yourself and you can become a supervisor typically in 1-3 years. Best Security company in Canada for concierge work in my opinion. Solid hours, not too much pressure. The top guys are all very helpful and welcoming.

Condor Security has provided me the opportunity to grow as a person.

I have been working with Condor from the last 2 years. The company has given me the opportunity to grow as a person. They provide training programs which helps the person to learn, grow and perform better at the job. If you are a person who takes responsibility and willing to grow, then there are a lot of opportunities, the company can give you. Working as a concierge, I learned how to talk to people, build connections and solve problems which is a skill that can help me for the rest of my life. I thank you Condor for everything.

Guiding and Supportive

Condor Security encourage career development for their employees.They provide effective and efficient training courses from time to time for performance improvement. Condor Management empower their team with time, resources and techniques, to solve big issues and they foster a sense of community, making room for everyone.

Productive working environment

Condor Security Inc. is an epitome of "Service Above Self". As a Condor employee, i consider myself privileged to be a part of such a dynamic and evolving team. The dedication and support that is exhibited by management each day to both internal and external customers is second to none. This gives me an opportunity as an individual to continuously work hard, to maintain the company's exclusive standards. The conducive working atmosphere that is provided by the Condor management team, the on going training programs administered to staff and the various site visits by the Mobile Patrol Supervisors Team are some of the myriad ways that Condor demonstrates the high level of interest that they have in each employee and their way of showing us that we are never alone. The choice to work for Condor Security Inc. has been one of my best decisions yet. I look forward to great things with Condor.

Pros

Excellent training programs

Cons

Great working environment for hardworking individuals

Your hardwork is quickly recognized, appreciated and rewarded. You are given ample opportunity to improve your skills and professional development with well designed in-house courses. However, you may want to look elsewhere if you are the lazy one.

Jobs at CONDOR SECURITY

See more jobs

Amazing Team and Work Environments

Condor is an amazing company to work for, they make their employees feel appreciated and valued! I would definitely recommend others to apply there if you want to be apart of a great team!

Cool coworkers

The job taught me a lot valuable skills and lessons; giving me the confidence to deal with people from all backgrounds and walks of life in a diplomatic manner.

Pros

Relaxing Job

Cons

Little to no advancement

Very productive and have lot of fun at workplace. No stress.

It is very nice place to work and I learnt a lot as working with this company. I recommended my friends to work with this company. The work culture is free from stress and the management is very friendly.

Nothing special

Management thinking only about himself and how to earn more money using your time and efforts... very quickly changes stuff, don't care what is going with you, for them main important thing is to cover open positions today, tomorrow they will find other people whom they like.....

Pros

they don't think about it ...

Cons

not stable company

Great Management

If you work hard, you will be rewarded. Management is tough but very fair and knows good talent when they see it. You have lots of support and they will make you grow if thats what you want.

9 January 2019
Your comments are much appreciated! We're always looking to open doors of opportunity and push people forward, if and only if, it's what they're looking for. Security is a broad and deep field, with so much to learn and gain.

decent place just very boring work

Pretty decent place to work. I was doing security at a condominium so it was a pretty boring job. I would finish all my tasks early so im pretty much idling or making conversation and getting to know the people that live there.

9 January 2019
We'd appreciate if you'd contact us and share your thoughts on how we can make your work more interesting! Sometimes the nature of the work is preparing for situations to happen, but nothing actually happens... you always need to be ready to handle a flood, fire, noise complaint, medical emergency, domestic disturbance, to patrol and check the building, etc. etc. Thanks for sharing!

fully unprofessional enviornment, never get reply of mail and phone call on time

* they never reply of email on time * have to send many reminder for a simple mail * always ask to work extra( many times happend with me) * difficult to get change in schedule * have to plan 2 weeks before if you wanna get a day off. which is not possible in all the cases. * wont get off in any chance if not planned 2 weeks before

9 January 2019
It's unfortunate that our expectations didn't match, we do generally require 2 weeks notice for time off, yes, and the nature of the security field is such that when staff call in sick, or clients request guards on very short notice, etc. etc. that there are immediate work requirements, and people working in the security field should be ready to work "extra shifts." As for schedule changes, we do think we're quite flexible, as evidenced by the number of students working with us and family-oriented individuals that divide their schedules with their spouse / childcare requirements etc.We hope you'll find a work environment in which you succeed 100%!

Best Security Environment

No matter how bad it seems in the starting, it is a super good job if you work hard to give your 100% while working. The company will reward our efforts.

Pros

No shortage of work

Cons

Bad starting salery

9 January 2019
Thank you for your comments! Glad to see that you left the company as a Level 3 Supervisor! You took advantage of the training curriculum and the opportunities available and left more qualified than you started. Congrats and good luck in the future!

Not a Good Experience

Get ready to feel disrespected, and expandable by this employer. Nobody will have your back when you get in to trouble and hire ups will not listen to your side of the story. This company is all smoke and mirrors.

Pros

Paid Lunch

Cons

No support

Productive and fun place to work at!

Typical day at work is 7h a day 9 am to 4 pm and very nice and prductive most of the time i have learned time management, as we require things to be done at a certain time Work culture is great, everyone says good morining all mornings hardest part is when mnay clients call in and we have last min suff to do Best part is working with awesome people

Horrible place! They just take advantage of those how are new to the industry

Be very careful. Very bad company, Very cheap! They pay 11 dollars + they charge you if you resign (180 dollars) anything you do it goes out of your paycheck. Here how they do it: they will call you for 3 different interviews or none sense trainings. Then they will make you sign the cotract before even knowing your hours or position!! $11.40. Just after you signed the contract you technically owe the company 180 dollars already!! You are forced to stay or you have to pay 180 dollars + training hours Not mention that they charge for uniforms and etc.

Pros

Cons

Long hours + minimum wage + they charge their employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CONDOR SECURITY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement